Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Welcome!

Well, let's try this blog thing out! Here's the basic gyst of what this is for:

  • You can create new posts (if you've signed up) using the button at the top of the page.

  • You can comment on other peoples' posts by clicking on the comments link under their message.

  • You can catch up on the blog if you've been away using the archive links on the right.

  • I can sign you up to have posts and comments emailed to you. This is useful for keeping up with what other people are saying.

  • Keep in touch! Let us know about your life, your views on the world, or anything else you feel like sharing.

And of course let me know if you have any ideas for improvements. There's only so much I can do (since a lot of this is controlled by blogger), but I'll do my best to make this as easy as possible for everyone involved.

Love you all!
Nathan

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Hill said...

Nathan, how do I get a cool photo like you have on your section? HT

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

There are two places where you can have pictures:

1) Is here, in the comments- that one is up to you. I think that's in Settings->Members->Click Your Name

2) Is on the main page. That is something I have to set up, when I get some free time. email me a photo you'd like me to use and I'll get on that whenever I get home (I'm trapped in Covington, LA right now at a hellish work meeting of death)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home