Saturday, December 16, 2006

All sorts of good news!































I finally got my masters thesis paper appproved after a few weeks of hell with a very crabby reader from the university who hated my paper.

Then yesterday we found out that I'm already dialated 1 and a half cm (that will make sense to mom and Allyssa) and completely thinned out so Livy's going to be coming sooner than we thought. We went out today and bought a pack n play and a camcorder. We ended up with a Sony Handycam-nothing too fancy but just right for taping lots of poopy diapers and gurgles.

I'm posting some pics of the pack n play and some pics from a baby shower I had at school. See what fun stuff Nathan and Allyssa have to look forward to? My advice is to take a couple with you who has a baby when you go to register. They can make it seem less overwhelming and tell you the stuff you really need as opposed to the gimmicky crap. We took our friends with us and it was a lot less stressful!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your paper and the baby! How exciting that she will be coming soon. And thanks for the advice, I will be sure to bring my sister-in-law to help us choose the right things.

Can't wait to meet little Livy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home