Monday, June 26, 2006

Window cabinet


Well, here's a photo of the finished product of my latest wacky brain bubble. It took awhile to get it squared enough so it would open and close, but I'm pretty happy with it now. It's going to be the new home of a bunch of mohair boyds bears and a few other antiques, so it should look cool filled. My next window project is a mini green house made out of storm windows. i'll toss some photos on once work begins. The focus now around the house is OUT WITH THE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to start on an ambitious project to rip all the carpet off the hardwood and expose the beauty beneath.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

That cabinet is great! I can't wait to see the greenhouse.

That's cool about the carpet- what a lot of work. I remember when you did that with the tile in the kitchen.

The floors will be so beautiful though, I bet it will be worth the work.

Are you doing just the downstairs, or is there hardwood underneath upstairs also?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice cabinet. The greenhouse sounds very cool too. I wish I could grow plants but sadly I have a black thumb when it comes to that. I have even killed a cactus or 2. Now that is bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home