Thursday, May 18, 2006

No need for Noah


Well, the rain finally let up a bit. It seemed like it was raining for 40 days and 40 nights. Weather guys said we only got 4 inches, but it came CONSTANTLY for over a week. The cats were starting to grow webs between their toes! It was nice when I left for work today/yesterday on my scooter, great double rainbow, and when I almost reached work, it started to rain again! Maybe someone was trying to tell me something. Anyway, I had no camera with me so you'll have to settle for an old photo that kind of looks like the one today. Also, if no one else posts to this blog, I'll continue to put on old embarassing photos for the world to see! You've been warned!

5 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Threat tactics! I love it :)

That picture (along with a lot of what you'd probably consider old embarassing photos of me) are in our digital picture frame.

Which, sadly, is in a box in the closet, in desperate need of repair. Or, rather, in desperate need of getting its innards replaced- the ones I think are fried.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

That sounded very much like a hint!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Vince said...

whine whine whine. If you had a job you could buy your own junk. like a scooter to get wet on! and a phone to call someone who cares?? Nathan, they actually sell digital picture frames for probably less than what it would cost to repair the one you rigged up. but, of course, the screens are MUCH smaller. it's always a trade off.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Vince said...

one last jab. I think I could come up with a much more embarassing photo given a little time. sounds like you've thrown down the fools gauntlet of nanananaboobooo!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Well, we already have an old iBook (which is what the picture frame was originally made out of) We haven't used it in a year or so (at least since we've moved), so I'm not too afraid of gutting it.

I'm considering doing something with the old one, but I may not. It's got a big line in the LCD, and has been making a lot of noise. I think it wasn't properly ventilated. It was one of those goofy clamshell iBooks, so I had to gut it and mount it inside the frame- I think that's what did it in. the newer one is square and I won't have to take it out of it's case (I hope), so it should work out a lot better.

And as for the pictures... it is on!

My aunt Carol has a picture of me in a dinosaur costume on the toilet- she LOVES showing it to everyone. I don't necessarily want you to beat that, but I do have to say... I'm not so sure you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home