Thursday, May 18, 2006

Our Apartment

I realize now that I've been neglecting this blog! :) So you're about to get a ton of pictures and information...


First off, here's a fun picture from way back before our move to Atlanta. We have so much junk!! We managed to get rid of a lot of it before and after the move, but still needed to get storage space here in Atlanta to hold all the stuff we couldn't bear to part with (even though we don't really need it in our daily lives)




Here's our apartment, which I'm not sure any of you have seen pictures of. This is right after we moved in, Allysa's mom bought us a new couch and a washer and dryer. So, it's pretty much empty except for those things.






Here's the place after our stuff was moved in - yikes!



And here's a random collection of fairly up-to-date photos. Some are older than others, and some I scribbled on to note the improvements we (and our helpful neighors/family) made.




There are lots, LOTS more pictures- I had to be pretty selective so as not to deluge everyone in picture overload :) Maybe we'll post some more later.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Vince said...

Your new TOY is going to make Sky even more unbearable in his quest for a new computer.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Hey this is not a toy! It's a TOOL for me to do work on!


.... and also a toy, as a pleasant side-note.

You know, I do have a tablet PC for sale.... I'm thinking about eBay'ing it, actually. I'll probably be taking like 50% loss on it, but I bought it with my signing bonus so I'm not too too sad about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home