Thursday, August 10, 2006

Naughty kitties...






Here are my naughty kitties up to no good... Mom was here this week and found them sound asleep in the crib. They are going to be in for a very big surprise when the baby comes! Here are some pics of the nursery so far too. We're putting in a new laminate wood floor on Monday. Thanks to mom for finding the rug and the kitty pillow at rummage sales and thanks to Vincey for buying the baby a stork beanie baby at a rummage sale. We find out in two weeks if we're having a boy or a girl...but we're going to try to keep it a secret. Ha!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Vince said...

Those kitties are Grama's babies too! Leave them in there! Grama-Val

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

the nursery looks awesome!! So are you showing yet Hil? If so I would love to see some pictures.

The kitties are too cute! They look like they are loving their new temporary bed.

Well I have to say I do hope you decide not to keep it a secret

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Hill said...

Yes, Allysa, I am showing, I had to buy maternity clothes a few weeks ago. Thankfully my mom is really good at finding stuff at thrift stores so I don't have to spend a fortune on clothes I won't wear very long. In the rare occasion that I would let Dave take a prego pic of me, I'll post it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home